Evening,

    I like the idea that we should pay more attention to setting out
arguments, for and against.

    Still, I regard editing someone else's work as poor form.

    Introducing a way to do that, and relying on social pressure to keep
everyone in check is not a good long term plan ... sounds great, until
someone actually does make an edit that the original author vehemently
disagrees with.

    Can't we just require the section to be included by the original
author(s) ?

Cheers
Joe