On 10/08/16 20:55, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> So in my opinion we should not be callous about the "never upgrade"
> option - because right now it's what a very sizeable part of the
> community already doing, and IMO this is *our* problem, not *theirs*.

I set up http://phpsurgery.org/ a few years back with every intention of
adding content and tools to help with the upgrade process for users who
in many cases do not know they are even running their sites on PHP :(

If people have suitable material to help populate it then please feel
free to forward it or contact me off list to set up a account. At some
point I'll being THAT site up to the latest versions ... it's on a
PHP5.4 base at the moment.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL