On 17 July 2017 at 20:09, Christoph M. Becker <cmbecke...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 17.07.2017 at 16:12, Dan Ackroyd wrote:
>
>> I just investigated an alleged bug related to the SQLite3 extension.
>
> Can you please report the bug and assign it to me.  I can't promise that
> I'll be able to fix it, but I would take a look.

It's already been reported and fixed upstream.

Reported 'bug': https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74883

Fixed in commit: https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/f27b6370407842e2

So actually, the fix won't be available until we upgrade to 3.20.0,
which should be released in 2 days, according to
https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/current.html

>> 1. Do we have a process for deciding whether to upgrade bundled libraries?
>
> Nothing strict.  Since several months I'm keeping master and pre-release
> branches up to date with current SQLite3 releases.  I do not touch GA

All sounds sensible.

cheers
Dan
Ack