Hi,

I would like to know who is/are "in charge" of the website (
https://github.com/php/web-php).
I think I would like to help improving it a bit.

I can possibly understand the reasons why it is still like it is, code
wise, but I think there is a lot of room from improvement. Also, from the
reference point of view, I don't think it's a good example/image for the
php community.

I would like to understand also a little bit about how it is
hosted/deployed/build etc.

I was briefly asking Sara about it and as she pointed out it is likely a
big project but I think we can do something about it.

Cheers,
Mathias Grimm