Bugs could be good thing as well.
What the case with the bugs?

For the php.net I think it could actually be worthy generating html.
But as I said, the idea is to make the code readable again, be it with a
framework or not.
Having all that html mixed with php + globals is really bad. Even if we
wanted to get a designer to help on the website it would be really hard.
It can be a very static php and still be more organised. A basic MVC
doesn't hurt