> On Jan 3, 2018, at 12:59, Joe Watkins <pthre...@pthreads.org> wrote:
>
> Let's remember that there are a large number of people on the sidelines that
> are not subscribed to the list directly, but choose to use news readers, or
> the excellent externals.io; They may not able to filter messages from any
> individuals, so they are in effect forced to navigate through these
> "contributions" from problematic posters. That's not fair to them, at all.
> All of the conversations here are a matter of public record, not only
> existing in your mail client, or inbox, or whatever ... We can and should be
> eliminating noise from that public record.

It is indeed excellent. Perhaps this is an opportunity to create
"expurgated.externals.io" that is under the control of whoever creates &
manages it, to filter "noise" there so that others may peruse it in what they
consider to be peace.

That's three postings for me on this topic today, which is probably a bit much;
I'll leave it at that for now.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjone...@gmail.com