Joe,

Given that time that passed since I brought up my wider-scoped RFC, and yet
haven't pushed it through (some major things were happening on my end, as you
may have heard...) - I can imagine you're not going to like what I'm going to
say, but fundamentally - nothing changed.  It still doesn't make sense, IMHO,
to discuss the margin independently of other questions - even if you explicitly
mention them as being outside of the scope of the RFC.

Also, given the time that passed and the importance of this, it should require
a brand new mandatory 2-week discussion period before we go for a vote - even
if you insist on moving forward with this narrow-scoped RFC.

At the same time, I'd like to finally solicit feedback explicitly on my
wider-scoped RFC, as I guess we can't wait any longer.  I'll send a separate
email about that.

Zeev