Afternoon Zeev,

I imagine you will not like what I have to say either: In light of the
recent actions you have taken and are taking to push incomplete software
into php-src on narrow margins, prematurely, it makes perfect sense to
discuss margins independently, and I intend to do so. Your opinion will be
taken into consideration when you cast your vote.

I do insist, and will not be waiting two weeks, unless you agree to delay
the JIT RFC until this issue is resolved.

Cheers
Joe