On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:49 PM, Midori Koçak <mtko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can do some design, I designed the UI of CakePHP framework generators in
> 2015. You can see the whole process here:
> https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/issues/6679
>
> We should not rely on any css, js or html framework in my opinion. But it's
> up to you.
>
> For layout, CSS Grid and Flexbox is more than enough and would be future
> proof, but should be tested and polyfilled.
>
> A lot of cross browser testing will be needed.
>
> Cheers,
> Midori

I'd really appreciate help in this.

if you would like to collaborate in the mock-ups for now, that would be great.

I'm not good enough with CSS so i have used Specter CSS framework in the
mock-ups, it a lightweight pure CSS framework as i don't see the need for any
JS yet.

I have sent you an invitation on GitHub, if you would like to join you are
welcome.

https://github.com/azjezz/web-php-mock-ups/invitations