Hi!

On 4/28/19 4:52 AM, Benjamin Morel wrote:
>> I don't even mind still having a compile error in PHP 8 when it sees the
> token

I thought one of the arguments for the whole enterprise was to enable
<?xml to pass through PHP? Isn't that what the RFC was claiming? So this
obviously won't work with this solution. And the "parser simplification"
claimed by RFC would also not happen, I imagine, since there's still two
separate tokens. So we are already out of at least half the reasons
original RFC has claimed...
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com