Hello,

a bit of fuzz; no need having a dramatic posture either; php RFC system
needs to be matured; the same way
than c++ fellowship (I don't say it was without dramas over the years); in
my opinion there are two many of them
opened at the same time; some targets strictly the userspace; some language
features and finally other regards
the zend engine (absolute on purpose); maybe they should not be discussed
on the same list.

tschüss!