Hi Kalle!

On 03.05.2019 at 19:00, Kalle Sommer Nielsen wrote:

> Den fre. 3. maj 2019 kl. 12.02 skrev Christoph M. Becker <cmbecke...@gmx.de>:
>
>> While running the tests with a PHP debug version, I've noticed that
>> bug_aaa.phpt is causing a memory leak.  Maybe someone proficient with
>> Firebird/Interbase will want to have a look at it.
>
> Thank you for testing, good to know that they at least run there too!

ACK.  It would be even nicer to have these tests run on a CI, though.

> As for the memory leak, perhaps we should mark the relevant test with
> an --XFAIL-- or something? The name was suspicious in the first place.

The respective commit message[1] explains the test name; it is about a
fix for an unfiled bug, so instead of a concrete bug number the suffix
"aaa" had been chosen.

Anyhow, I have submitted PR #4111 which would fix the memory leak.  I'm
not 100% sure that this couldn't cause a UAF scenario, though, so I have
targeted PHP-7.4 for now.

> Guess this is as good as it gets for PDO_Firebird at least.

I have submitted PR #4112 to bring back the common PDO tests, which are
the majority of existing tests for pdo_firebird.  Three tests are
failing (which should be investigated), but these tests already failed
in PHP-7.3 and maybe before.

[1]
<http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=cf46ac1179376f58895feb6ed914b03bea19e295>
[2] <https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/4111>