On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 1:33 PM Dan Ackroyd <dan...@basereality.com> wrote:

> # Problem 1 - It's really hard to see what is being or could be worked on.
>
> People sometimes announce things that they think could be worked on
> through the internals list, in the hope that people might want to help
> them do that work. Or sometimes just as a hope that someone else would
> pickup that work.
>
> That information is really hard to find.
>
> # Solution
>
> As an experiment I'm going to attempt to keep a list of items that
> could be worked on over at
> https://github.com/Danack/RfcCodex/project_coordination.md alongside
> the curated summary of discussions of common ideas for RFC that failed
> to reach approval.

Thanks, Dan. While bugs.php.net is our canonical to do list, it doesn't
have much in the way of planning features. For the phar and imap extension,
I maintain a supplemental list on my whiteboard -- but that's no way to
share the load. I'd like to see bugs.php.net grow to be more of a project
management platform, but for now, I like where you're headed with a simple
list. I've created a PR for the extensions I maintain, and I hope other
maintainers will do the same.