Am 2005-05-02 12:31 +0200 schrieb Matthieu Moy:

> defwinprop  {
>    class = "Firefox-bin",
>    name = "Adblock.*",
>    float = true,
> }
> 
> 
> defwinprop  {
>    class = "Mozilla-bin",
>    instance = "mozilla-bin",
>    name = "Opening.*",
>    float = true,
> }
> 
> That I have in my config?

I will try that at home. Mainly I asked, if it is possible to have an
"catch all" for all transients of all apps ( something like name = "*").

> If, by "sticky", you mean that it's present on all workspaces, then,
> this can be "changed" (modify the code), but currently not
> "customized".

Where can I change that? If I understood right, this settings affects
the whole Layer2, if. Is that right?

> The idea behind all this is that layer 2 floating windows should be
> the exception, not the rule. They are 99% of the time temporary

Thats right. Mainly the MPlayer window is the only exception :)

Regards, Konsti

-- 
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF

Reply via email to