From: Tom Herbert [mailto:t...@herbertland.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:48 PM
To: Tom Herbert via iovisor-dev; Yunsong Lu
Subject: XDP at netdev1.2

Hi,

I requested a workshop at netdev (Oct. 5-7 in Tokyo) to present and showcase
XDP. The goal of this is to start providing the public information about XDP
and to start talking about real world use cases and development.

I am looking for presenters of various topics in XDP. The content might be
similar to what we had at XDP summit, but the target audience should be
considered to be potentail users and programmers of XDP as opposed to
developers working on the infrastructure.

If you would like to present please let me know. I will put together the agenda
over next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Tom