<iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I requested a workshop at netdev (Oct. 5-7 in Tokyo) to present and
> showcase XDP. The goal of this is to start providing the public
> information about XDP and to start talking about real world use cases
> and development.
>
> I am looking for presenters of various topics in XDP. The content
> might be similar to what we had at XDP summit, but the target audience
> should be considered to be potentail users and programmers of XDP as
> opposed to developers working on the infrastructure.

I would love to demo Cilium to provide some context. Hopefully by then
we will have the loadbalancer running on XDP but I think it will be a
valuable demo to provide some context for the kernel work either way.

Time requirement is about 20-30 minutes, depends a bit on much context
has already been provided in the session.

Thomas