Hi all,

Thanks for attending the call today. Here are my notes. Also, please be advised
that we will be moving to a 30 min time slot going forward.

=== Status ===

Yonghong:
- Added source debugging printer for bcc
  - Requires 6.0 (possible but needs volunteers to backport to 5.0)
- Permit multiple programs to attach to single tracepoint/probe
  - Uses ast's prog array for cgroups style attachment
- Validating arm64 support
  - May help with arm32 support too

Alexei:
- Still working on calling routines (6 months and counting)
  - Big changes in verifier

Jesper:
- cpumap type available with xdp redirect

Daniel:
- Metadata->skb landed
  - Other drivers to come
- Integrating xdp support into cilium

John:
- Fixes for sockmap
  - Adding support for ingress flags

To-do list @ github.com/iovisor/bcc/issues/574 has been updated
- stringmap and bounded loops are important
- network protocol parsing - lots of looping requirements
  - http2, etc.

Panagiotis (elasticcloud)
- Interested in security (networking/sandboxing)
- hitting limitations of seccomp-bpf and no pointer dereferences
  - is aware of landlock, to be looked into
  - should address needs

Andy:
- Close to adding bcm xdp_redirect suppport

=== Attendees ===
Brenden Blanco
Marco Leogrande
Quentin Monnet