Hi All,

Thanks for joining in to the call today. We shared a round of updates, which are
included in the notes below.

Also please remember that Plumbers is right around the corner! If you have
signed up to lead discussion of a topic at the Tracing+BPF microconference,
Alexei would like to have a brief description of what will be discussed so that
organizers can update the bylines on the schedule. Please send that soon!

John F:
- currently working on improvements to sockmap
  - api changes merged
  - sockets can now be in multiple maps
  - bug: tracking down warning in socket cleanup

Daniel:
- currently working on misc net-next fixes
- taking XDP measurements for early drop filters
- next: XDP->CB metadata sharing

Brenden:
- working on some lib cleanups
- starting investigation into including compact c types in maps for plumbers
  conf
  - note from Alexei: Martin is also looking at this, we should sync up
- requests to share WIP patches for bpf+pktgen (done)

Yonghong:
- starting investigation into uprobe performance for plumbers
- planning to also give llvm bpf compiler change overview

William:
- feature request: xdp_redirect with support for multi-dev output/multicast
  - response: has been discssed, and the feature makes sense
  - will take the form of a port group/multi-dev-map with kernel doing the
    duplication in the backend

Joe:
- working on rebasing bpf tuple space search table prototype
  - hitting gcc issues with container_of + rcu

Attendees:
Zhiting Zhu
Yonghong Song
William Tu