Thanks, I made some minor updates to the iUI page on that wiki, but what
I'm really looking to do is to help get some "official" documentation
for iUI on the "official" site.  Putting documentation here would be
just one more place that might have a "different" story.

It seems like the right place to do this is the Google Code site, but it
is not looking like an active project these days.  :(

-- Sean