On 10/5/07, Joe Hewitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry I've been neglecting iUI for so long.  I would say that if there
> are people who would like to fork iUI, they have my blessing.  I don't
> think I'll be able to put significant time into iUI in the near future
> and I don't want to block people who depend on the library for their
> projects.

Joe, thanks for getting back with us.

How do you suggest we should proceed? Should we pick a new name for
the project (a true fork), or take over administering the google code
pages you've already started? If the later, who are the other people
that have administrative privileges there?

Also, besides fixing bugs, what areas of iUI do you think need the
most work? You could help us suggesting a roadmap of what to
prioritize on.

-- Christopher Allen