-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian E Carpenter
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 8:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Where are the WG chairs when we need them? [was Re: Flow Label]

The one acronym summary of kre's point is: SLA. I'd venture
to say that no QoS solution will ever work in the absence of
an SLA. And guess what, the IETF doesn't discuss business
models and SLAs. The most we can do is standardise tools
that can be deployed to support SLAs.

So, I think it's time for a hum on this one (the simple
update to 2460 that Scott and I at least seem to agree
on).

   Brian