Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> > I don't. What part of my postings makes you think so? Tony and I are
> > proposing schemes that are aggregatable and that are not tied to a
> > provider.
>
> For the record, you've yet to persuade me that these schemes are
> aggregatable in the real world of competitive ISPs.

I understand the concern, but it comes down to a matter of cost/benefit
tradeoff. If a geo scheme turns out to be cheaper to maintain than an
ever expanding table full of holes, it will be deployed. The task at
hand is finding *any* scheme that will create provider independent
addresses in an operationally sound way.

Tony