This question came up during one of the ISATAP draft revisions. We
were intending to adopt Marc's proposed reserved address space for
documentation, but couldn't find a proper reference. I favor the
/16 example - it should be large enough to cover unanticipated
future use cases.

Fred
[EMAIL PROTECTED]