Hi Peter,

Actually, the idea of the draft was to detail the existing
requirements, based on existing RFCs - not to create new
requirements.  We've discussed with the Security ADs
that there would be a need for the IPsec WG to create
a list of recommended encryption mechanisms and that this
draft could reference such a spec.

John