Michel,

I do know this.  But I am here to make folks like you totally miserable
:--).

But seriously. When the parts get built as engineers we have the
responsibility to support the technical criteria for what the user don't
see in implementation and architecture.  In fact they trust us to do
that.  And incorrect use of LLs I strongly believe can hurt users as an
engineer/architect and SLs are well.............you now how I feel about
them as bad approach to solve what I think finally Bob Hinden has solved
with link-unicast-global draft.  That I can live with not SLs.

What was my point of compromise for SLs in that past discussion before
this wise WG consensus deprecated them?  Ok age happens I will respond
:--).  PUT CONTROLS ON THEM SO THEY DON'T EVER LEAVE A SITE AND AGREE TO
THE RULES FOR THE SITE BORDER ROUTERS. But
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......folks wanted to leave that open "just
in case" ergo support for free-for-all (I was never sure just in case
for what) and I will stop there.

There are times we need to leave things open ended SLs or LLs are not
one of them in my opinion.

So this has nothing to do with users we are behind the wall here.

/jim