Tim Chown wrote:

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 05:09:04PM +0200, Leif Johansson wrote:

The "and designing a replacement"-part worries me. You assume that there is consensus
to only deprecate SL if a replacement can be found. I am quite sure you are wrong in
that assumption.

There was a vote called on this recently. I don't remember seeing the summary of the result.

The results of the vote (I'll wave the right to instigate a flame-war over the choice
of wording :-) ) has not been published yet, but I can count.

Cheers Leif