Hi Paul,

I have marked below with an asterisk those that I think should stay in the
document, because they are important to understanding/implementing the protocol.

Overall, I'm not sure this exercise is worth our time. In particular if we
strip tables of their values, there's a high risk of introducing
inconsistencies between the document and the IANA registry.

Thanks,
        Yaron