Given the amount of interest on the list, I prefer the "do nothing" approach.
Just add this text somewhere (maybe multiple times):

        This table is (these tables are) only current as of the publication
date of RFC 4306. Other values may have been added since, or will be added
after the publication of this document. Implementors are advised to refer to
[IANA] for the latest values.

And be done with it.

Thanks,
        Yaron