Hi, I want to check one point.
At the last paragraph in Section 2.5, there is a mention of refering
the figures in Section 2.
Does it mean we should refer all fighres in Section 2?
Or does it mistake section 2 for section 1?

---------
2.5.  Version Numbers and Forward Compatibility
/snip/
   Although new payload types may be added in the future and may appear
   interleaved with the fields defined in this specification,
   implementations SHOULD send the payloads defined in this
   specification in the order shown in the figures in Section 2;
   implementations MUST NOT reject as invalid a message with those
   payloads in any other order.
---------

Regards,
Toshihiko Tamura