Well, there is a free room between 1300-1500 on Wednesday, but then we're
opposite WebSec, and I can't attend.

Our best bet is to do it after the Plenary. The plenary ends at 19:30, and
people might want to grab something to eat, so it would probably be best to do
it at 20:00.

Hope you don't have a flight for Wednesday night…

On 10/26/11 10:19 PM, "Geoffrey Huang"