From: ipsec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Geoffrey Huang
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:19 PM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [IPsec] New -00 draft: Creating Large Scale Mesh VPNs Problem

I have to agree with the recent comments about the inapplicability of RFC
4322.  I don't think that a DNNSEC infrastructure can be assumed,
particularly not in the deployments I have seen.

I agree with Steve Hanna's comments about the need for ad-hoc peer-to-peer
VPNs, bypassing a centralized hub.  I also agree with Paul Hoffman's
comments about using an already-existing "trusted introducer."

Finally, I will be in Taiwan, but specifically (only) to discuss this topic.
I'm hoping that the date of Wednesday, November 16 is still good for the bar
BOF that some of us had previously discussed.

-geoff