There was offline discussion about P2P offered by Juniper Networks (we
believe Cisco has similar approach, called DMVPN) SSG product line. I am
forwarding this email to group.

In nutshell:

Site to site tunnel -----
P2P cut thru tunnel *****

                                  +---------------- SPOKE 1 ---------
Host1
                   HUB -----------+                   *
                                  |                   *
                                  |                   *
                                  +---------------- SPOKE 2---------- Host2

In this solution, HUB is the trust entity that all spoke establish static
IPSec tunnel (either using Site to site tunnel or spoke establish dynamic
remote access tunnel with hub). When tunnel is established, spoke will
exchange registration information, that will include network this spoke
protects (trust/corporate network), security suite information etc. Hub
will collect all these information all spoke.

When Host 1  (in spoke1) wants to talk to particular host, which resides
in Host 2 (in spoke2), spoke 1 will contact Hub. Hub will do resolution
and identifies spoke2 is the right gateway to contact and then provides
PAD, SPD information about spoke2 to spoke 1. There on spoke 1 establishes
tunnel directly with Spoke 2.

More detail about this solution can be referred below.

Thanks,
Praveen