Dear Stephen,

Sincerely thanks for your patient to provide us so much inputs for this
draft.

Now I understand of your consideration of the cert approach.  But I must
confess that it is still not clear to me how are we going to use the cert
as your suggested to address our problem.

Since ZaiFeng is back from holiday.  I will leave it to you and her to
discuss further on this subject.

Truly appreciate your kind advice, always.  Cheers.
Tricci

Stephen Kent <k...@bbn.com>
01/30/2012 07:00 AM

t...@zteusa.com
cc
ipsec@ietf.org, zong.zaif...@zte.com.cn, t...@zteusa.com
Subject
Re: [IPsec] [IPSec]: New Version Notification for
draft-zong-ipsecme-ikev2-cpext4femto-00.txt