Hi Steve, Yoav,

I don't want to speak for MCR, but I think you are taking his question too far towards the implementation aspects. What I read in the question is, do we allow for a situation where (by policy and/or because of limitations in the solution) an endpoint cannot connect directly to the ultimate peer, but needs instead to go through some sort of relay.

Given this reading of the issue, I think this is something that's still at the requirements level and we should agree whether we want it as an actual requirement.

Thanks,
        Yaron