Thanks Yoav for elaborating it. I was just thinking around this 3rd
party broker to setup host-2-host tunnel. This broker can part of any
private cloud or mixed cloud in Cloud network (Can be added to solution).

Stephen,

To make p2p vpn scaleable, I think we should have simple solution with
light weight implementation  ( i.e. using minimal implementation of IKEv2
and IPsec). Do you think this SHOULD become the part of requirement.

Thanks,
Yogendra Pal
Ericsson, India