Greetings again.

As we announced, we will be having a virtual interim meeting next Wednesday,
October 9. The agenda is:

- Detailed presentations of two AD VPN drafts: draft-detienne-dmvpn-00 and
draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02. [This is the main focus of the meeting.]
- A short discussion of draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-ah-reqts-01.

To ensure an effective discussion, we request WG members to have a quick review
of the two AD VPN drafts. We suggest that you don't review any of them in
detail, instead just consider whether the proposed approach seems to be
technically sound and in line with the AD VPN requirements. Please send a short
email to the list regarding one of the drafts (or, preferably one email about
each) by Wednesday of this week, so we can start a discussion on the mailing
list that will help the discussion at the virtual interim meeting.

Thanks,
  Paul and Yaron