Saurabh M <sau...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > The main reason for our recommendation are:

    > - It is what customers are asking for.

    > - We actually prefer that there are 2 separate protocols that co-operate
    > build the complete solution as it gives us the flexibility for each one to
    > exist without mandating the other.

1) If you can can do this as it is, do we actually need to standardize
   anything?

2) if you can build this in a number of different ways, how will your
   customer interoperate with another similar solution, should they
   acquire (or be acquired) another entity that has a similar solution?

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [