Dear AD VPN authors, friends, relatives and colleagues,

Please do not turn this selection process into a lobbying effort. The chairs are trying to determine consensus, and this requires reasoned opinions from as many of the group's participants as possible, with emphasis on our regular contributors. What this is not is a vote.

Jean-Francois, this mail is not aimed personally at you, and I look forward to have you contribute to this list. I am trying to make a general point here, based on my understanding of IETF process rules.

Now back to our regular program: we have had several useful responses on this thread so far, but still too few to determine the group's consensus. Please keep those responses coming!

Thanks,
        Yaron