Hi Tero,

thanks for the reply. Very helpful background info. Maybe even put more
information in the charter text.

When you say "the 3gpp specification did not consider or specify all needed
things for the protocol“, can you be more specific here?

I’m not saying that this is the wrong working group but it really depends on
what you want to do. If you already have a clear view about what needs to be
further specified and what the solution is, this might be the right group. If
there is an unknown number of open questions to be answers, it might not.

Mirja