https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipseckey-rr-parameters/ipseckey-rr-parameters.xhtml

     > IANA is not showing it, so perhaps it is in a draft somewhere?

I haven't done this.
It's marked IETF Review, so a document is needed (but necessarily standards
track).
What's your use case today?  Surely not tm-rid?

Yes it is tm-rid.  Look for a revision to

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries/

Any observer should have access to the HI on observing the HIT in the RemoteID Basic Message.  This is needed to validate the signature in the Authentication Message.

Only an authorized observer can query the USS for more information (as Stu alluded to) about the UAV.  In the ASTM docs we cannot release yet (grumble) they propose both SAML and JSON for the query for these details by an authorized observer.

Thus only the HI/HIT will be returned in the DNS query.  RVS is normally restricted information.

Bob