Paul Wouters <paul.wouters=40aiven...@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
    >> - How should the problems be solved?
    >>

    > Once we have a list, I think we can come up with plans to tweak ESP to
    > tick off our list items.

    > I do think we need some short presentations for an interim. Just having
    > a free flow discussion will probably not be very useful.

We need a candidate list of items, then a slide / github issue per item, and
then we need to discuss enough such that all people have a deep understanding
of that item.

It could be that we have items which were duplicate, and it could also be
that we have goals which are really two goals.

{I think we are in complete agreement about how such a virtual interim should
go}

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )