I agree. The point I wanted to make is that multicore can be made for both
in ESPv3 and in ESPv4 so we do not wait for ESPv4 to handle multicore. The
two mechanisms may be slightly different but I expect some commonalities.
As a result, I expect early deployments on ESPv3 may provide some
useful feedback for ESPv4.

--
Daniel Migault
Ericsson