OK, this is going to go around endlessly, so please re-read my original message where I said that there are some who simply do not agree that local addressing is needed -- I know that is your position and I respect it. I also said that I firmly disagree and suggest that we have plenty of scenarios that suggest otherwise. Lets not waste further bits on this argument.

--On Tuesday, November 04, 2003 00:54 +0200 Pekka Savola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll combine two answers in message..

[me:]