> Suggested resolution:
>
> - Introduce a new code (1) in the router solicitation
> and advertisement. When a host sends an RS with code = 1
> it requests that the RA include all prefixses valid on
> that link. Similarly, when a router sends an RA with code=1
> it means that the RA includes all prefixes valid on that
> link. This way, a MN can confirm its mobility.
>
> Comments?

How does this work with multiple routers on the link in various
combinations? Like

- Routers may advertise different sets of prefixes, each their own. I
  don't there is any requirement for routers on link to advertise the
  same set of prefixes?

- I was just experimenting with
  draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-selection-00.txt and have a "router" that
  sends RA with lifetime=0 (not a default router), 1 preferred route
  option, no prefixes.