On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Soliman Hesham wrote:
> - Introduce a new code (1) in the router solicitation
> and advertisement. When a host sends an RS with code = 1
> it requests that the RA include all prefixses valid on
> that link. Similarly, when a router sends an RA with code=1
> it means that the RA includes all prefixes valid on that
> link. This way, a MN can confirm its mobility.

I don't think this is necessary.  There is plenty of space in RA's to
include the prefixes.  So, we're basically talking about the case where
the network administrator has intentionally not advertised all the
prefixes (in which case we need to educate them, but not necessarily in
this document).

Instead, I'd propose to explain that omitting prefixes could have adverse
effects. (And also, without going into it in too much depth, maybe
describe *which* adverse effects, but that's a potential can of worms.)