Hi Tim, hi Ralph,

I also completely agree with Ralphs wording. Tim: regarding the issue
you address:

> So the question is should the wording of (a) and (b) be changed to reflect
> the processing text of (c)?  On their own, (a) and (b) suggest that to get
> the behaviour of (c) *both* the M and O bits should be set, but (c) states
> that only the M bit need be set for full stateful autoconfiguration.
In my eyes, (a) and (b) should be reworked to reflect the behaviour
described in (c). If the M flag is set, deciding which additional
information is to be sent or if it is sent at all is a matter of the
DHCPv6 server's configuration.

Christian