On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:47:20AM +0100, Mohacsi Janos wrote:

> I think this is not broken at all. The host should select the correct
> prefix according to the source address selection rules. I tried this
> scenario approximately 3 years ago on a KAME stack and it was working
> correctly.

While mobile routers on a (wireless) link are one example of this scenario,
a multihomed link or a renumbering link are others, whether there is one
router or two the host still needs to make the RFC3484 decisions.

For the multihoming side, look at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-03.txt
where issues like in/egress filtering are discussed.

There has also been a long thread on source address selection on the multi6
WG list recently, which you could read back through.

Tim