Are folks happy with the following approach?  I've not seen any
objections (or any agreements either), but I'm not sure if I can start
editing based on the proposal, considering the fact that this is quite
a big set of changes.

Explicit support or objections are highly appreciated.  If the list is
still silent, I'll start revising the document anyway.

Thanks,

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.