Folks,

I'm formally addressing the issues left for 2461bis.
All the issues were either resolved or agreed on in
the meeting. The next series of emails are to inform
the list about the resolutions that we already agreed
on and see if there are any comments before I close the
issues.

The security issues were regarding:
- Use of IPsec
- Relation to SEND

The current draft includes the following:

- Removed suggestions for using IPsec to secure ND
- A discussion on IPsec and when it might be useful
- Expanded the security considerations section to include
  more threats and pros and cons of using IPsec
- Referenced threats and solutions drafts in SEND.

Please read the current draft, in particular sections
3.3 and 11 to see all the changes. If there are no
objections I'll close this issue.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.