On 2004-08-03, JINMEI Tatuya / [EMAIL PROTECTED]@C#:H wrote:

> To save time, here is a summary of my opinion on the substantial
> request to optimistic DAD.

Thanks Jinmei.  I think we're not that far apart in our
opinions after all :-)

> Finally, I admit some of the above points may be controversial, and
> different people in the working group may have different opinions.  Of
> course, I'll follow the wg consensus and I'm not going to stick to my
> points if it's "just me".

Same here!  Such is the way of rough consensus :-)  If anyone
on the list has strong opinions on any of the issues, please
step forward and be counted :-)

Thanks for digesting the big issues down, I've added these
three points to the issues list, and I'm revising my
presentation to focus on these things since I feel they're
the most urgent to discuss with the WG.

cheers,
-----Nick
--
Nick 'Sharkey' Moore  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://zoic.org/sharkey/>
"A thing should be as simple as it is and no simpler." -- Albert Einstein